Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: The Graces by Laure Eve


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Expected publication:
September 6th 2016 by Amulet Books
"So at the risk of looking like an idiot coming back for another serving," he said to me, "Why do you enjoy being alone?"
from father down the same page...
I forced myself to look straight into his eyes. "I can stop pretending when I'm alone."
4% through on my Kindle
The Graces by Laure Eve is a YA book due out September 6,2016 from Amulet Books. These teaser sentences come from an ARC and may appear differently in the final copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment