Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Quickie Review: Fat Girl by Susan Bodiker

Fat Girl: How to let go of your weight and get on with your lifeFat Girl: How to let go of your weight and get on with your life by Susan Bodiker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Fat Girl by Susan Bodiker is a short book that is pretty much a cross between a memoir and a how I did it book. She talks about how awful her time growing up with her mother was and her mother's focus on her weight. And then there is a rather miraculous change when she gets married and moves out from under her mother's roof. Her changes in thinking are detailed and she credits this awareness to changing her life and her weight.

The book is ok. I don't think it was really a how-to book, but rather a how I did it and maybe it will work for you too book. I gave the book 3 stars. I liked it, but wasn't crazy about it.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book in exchange for my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment