Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
4. Grammarly Lite is "a spellchecker, dictionary and thesaurus designed for the web." I like it because not only does it catch most of my misspelled words it also catches it if I use a synonym. And it will catch it if I use bad grammar and offer solutions, although frankly there are times when it's been wrong and there wasn't a comma needed. It's a free download.
5. Amazon.com is great for obtaining books as well as reading and posting reviews.
6. My Kindle is the main way I read the books that I review. I love regular books too; it's just that my ARCs are usually e books. I love that I can carry more than one with me at a time in a small package.
7. Other bloggers and reviewers: I enjoy reading what others have to say about books and book related topics. It's nice to make connections too.
8.Similar to 7, blogging Memes: Sharing these with other bloggers is fun and can be informative.
9. The public library is a great resource for books, e books, and magazines (think reviews of upcoming titles).
10. My calendar is very important. For the time being I am using a spiral bound with a month overview followed by a week at a time. I don't have to worry about losing the data if the computer crashes.
So, what's your top tip for blogging or about books?