In no particular order:
- Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall - would make a good dramatic film.
- The Cobweb Bride by Vera Nazarian - either a miniseries or movie encompassing more than one part of the trilogy. Only part one is out now and it's quite a cliff hanger.
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau - a movie like The Hunger Games.
- 14 by PeterClines - would make a good campy horror film.
- Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz - would make either a good movie or a good mini series where each segment was about a different one of the 5 "special days" in Jimmy Tock's life.
- Lamb: the Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore - movie with humor and drama. Just what did Christ do in those years he wandered?
- Dirty Job by Christopher Moore - movie with lots of humor and drama. Death is dead; long live death. "She is strong like bear."
- Elizabeth Peter's Amelia Peabody books - any of them would make a great movie with humor, mystery and adventure.
- Southern Sisters Mystery Books by Anne George - any of them would make a humorous mystery movie.
- Mary Kay Andrew's books would be fun to watch as well. Lots of fun southern humor.
Which books are you interested in seeing made into movies or tv shows?