Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: Destination: Chile by Katy Colins


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Expected publication:
September 22nd 2016 by Carina
" I didn't even stop to think about what finding this hidden box would mean for our relationship, if I was even ready to get married to Ben, if I wanted to be someone's fiancee again after the disaster I'd made of it the last time. All that mattered was me and this ring, which was so obviously meant to be mine. I'd become blinded by its beauty, causing all rational thoughts to exit the building . It had left me curled up on the floor, Gollum-like, stroking my precious."
4% through on my Kindle
The Lonely Hearts Travel Club series by Katy Colins has been described as a backpacking Bridget  Jones. Destination: Chile is the third book in the series.
What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments. Are you enjoying your book? Let us know! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment