Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday/Waiting on Wednesday #297: Sharpest Sting by Jennifer Estep


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event which had been hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine where we spotlight upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. I'm now linking up with "Can't-Wait Wednesday" hosted over at Wishful Endings.

From Goodreads:

The truth won’t set me free—but it will probably get me killed ...

As Gin Blanco, aka the assassin the Spider, I’m used to having a target on my back. But ever since I started investigating the secret society known as the Circle, that target seems bigger than ever.

Still, I’m trying to relax and enjoy the events leading up to my friends’ wedding when I learn that an old enemy has returned to Ashland. And that’s the just beginning of my latest nightmare. Soon, I have Circle goons watching my every move, but I have no choice but to continue searching for a key piece of evidence against the evil group.

The deeper I dig, the more horrifying secrets I uncover, and the more dangerous things become for me and my friends. Just when I think I finally have a handle on things, a shocking revelation shatters my heart and leaves me with an ugly realization—that betrayal is the sharpest sting of all ...
 


Sharpest Sting is expected to be published October 8th, 2019 by Jennifer Estep.

Why am I waiting on this one? I really enjoy this series. And this is the eighteenth book in the series. I want to see where she is going with the Circle and the shocking revelation that breaks her heart.

What book are you waiting on this week? Share it or a link in the comments so we can check it out and maybe add it to our TBR lists. Thanks for coming by and Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I've never started this series but I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good series, especially if you enjoy urban fantasy. Your Oona Out of Order pick sounds really interesting. Hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Hmm...I haven't heard of this book before, but it sounds interesting! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You've got a great pick this week too with your Aladdin retelling. Thanks for coming by and sharing.

      Delete