Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Teaser Tuesday: Party Crime by Alex A. King

 


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Purplebooker.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

There's a really cute cover but I can't find a source to share it from. Do check it out on Amazon or Goodreads.

My teaser:

"Night tossed a blanket over the farm. I wandered around the house like a tragic figure, waiting for my long-lost love to return from sea. Too bad I didn’t have one of those sweeping dresses with hoops or a bustle. I felt like I could be more of a tragic figure in an old-timey dress." 28% on my Kindle

Party Crime by Alex A King was published August 20th, 2020. It's the 11th book in the Kat Makris Greek Mafia series.

Would you keep reading? What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments. Are you enjoying your book? Let us know! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment