Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday/Waiting on Wednesday #378: Under the Whispering Door by T.J. Klune

 


Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event that had been hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine where we spotlighted upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. I'm now linking up with "Can't-Wait Wednesday" hosted over at Wishful Endings.


When a reaper comes to collect Wallace from his own funeral, Wallace begins to suspect he might be dead.

And when Hugo, the owner of a peculiar tea shop, promises to help him cross over, Wallace decides he’s definitely dead.

But even in death he’s not ready to abandon the life he barely lived, so when Wallace is given one week to cross over, he sets about living a lifetime in seven days.

Hilarious, haunting, and kind, Under the Whispering Door is an uplifting story about a life spent at the office and a death spent building a home. 

Under the Whispering Door by T.J. Klune is expected to be released September 21st, 2021 by Tor Books.

Why am I waiting on this book? I hate for the character that he spent so much time working and so little time living. I like that he tries to live as much as he can in the week he's given. I wonder what kind of things he will do.

What book are you waiting on this week? Share it or a link in the comments so we can check it out and maybe add it to our TBR lists. Thanks for coming by and Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited for this one as well! Hope you enjy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thriller you highlighted sounds good too. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to reading this one too. I often feel like I spend too much time working . . . I hope you enjoy this one when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All 3 books you shared sound good. Adding to my TBR list. Hope you them when you get to them!

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a very intriguing book :) I hadn't heard anything about it.

    -Megan | Bookstacks & Golden Moms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If is anything like The House in the Cerulean Sea it will be good. Thanks for coming by and checking it out. Happy Reading!

      Delete