Tuesday, April 23, 2024

What I'm Reading

 

So last week I finished reading A Midnight Puzzle by Gigi Pandian and I reviewed it. Then, I continued reading Thirst by Marina Yuszczuk. And I started reading Off the Air by Christina Estes and Bless Your Heart by Lindy Ryan. All three books are good so far. Thirst and Bless Your Heart  have vampires while Off the Air  is a straight up mystery. I have one book on my phone, one on my kindle, and one on my tablet. I always have a book with me no matter where I am. Back in the day, I used to carry a paperback in my purse. It's so much easier now. And I can carry a smaller purse lol. 

So, what are you reading this week? I hope you are enjoying it. Let us know in the comments. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading! And Happy World Book Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment