Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: Shaman Rises by C.E. Murphy


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. 
Anyone can participate, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read and open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.
I managed to get on the plane with my drum, which I wasn't about to relegate to checked luggage and which didn't technically fit in the carry-on bin above my head, but the flight attendants seemed to be studiously Not Noticing it. I was pretty certain my subconscious was running a "these are not the droids you're looking for" kind of thing on them, and while part of me thought my subconscious shouldn't be allowed to do magic without  me, the rest of me was just basically glad it was doing so.

~6% through on my Kindle

Shaman Rises is book 9 in the Walker Papers series by C.E. Murphy featuring Joanne Walker. The book was released June 24, 2014 from Harlequin MIRA.

What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments so we can check it out. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment