Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Teaser Tuesday: Lonesome Paladin by S.M. Reine


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Purplebooker.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Cèsar lunged at them again, pulling his chains tight. He wanted to say, "Hey, please let me out, I don't like this. Also, I'm bored and lonely. Can I please have some grapes?"

The only thing he managed to do was snarl. The guards looked at him with open disdain, shaking their heads.

"The dude's deranged," muttered one to the other.
~ 73% through on my Kindle

Lonesome Paladin (Fistful of Daggers Book One) by S.M. Reine was published April 16th, 2018. It's a well-written urban fantasy novel.

Would you keep reading? What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments. Are you enjoying your book? Let us know! Happy Reading!

10 comments:

  1. You had me at "Paladin".

    Mine: http://www.aliceaudrey.com/?p=16093

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good teaser, but the book sounds like it takes quite an effort to read and understand. Hope it's easier than it looks!

      Delete
  2. Not my usual genre, but it is intriguing. Even the cover is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your teaser from the cozy mystery looks interesting. Hope you're enjoying it!

      Delete
  3. Definitely intriguing! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So... he's been transformed into a dog?? This one sounds great fun - thank you for sharing! My TT this week is a colony world adventure -
    https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/teaser-tuesday-24th-july-2018-brainfluffbookblog-teasertuesday/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like an action packed scene. Hope it's picked up for you. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  5. This is my genre. It sounds good. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it sounds good to you. It's one of my favorite genres as well. Happy Reading!

      Delete
  6. Sounds really interesting! I wonder why he can't talk while chained up! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete