Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Teaser Tuesday: Pecan Pies and Dead Guys by Angie Fox


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Purplebooker.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Smoke curled from his nose. "I mean, if you're going to commit to a life of crime, doll, you ought to commit to doing it right." (18% on my Kindle)

That's Frankie the ghost talking to Verity who is very much among the living.

Pecan Pies and Dead Guys by Angie Fox is being released today, September 18th, 2018, from Moose Island Books. This is book seven in the Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries series.

Would you keep reading? What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments. Are you enjoying your book? Let us know! Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I love a good cozy, although a paranormal cozy is not my usual pick. It looks tempting, though. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that, although I do read the occasional cozy storyline, anything paranormal isn't really at the top of my agenda.

    I don't know if this is a one off stand alone story for you, or if you are working your way through the series, but I checked out Angie Fox over at Fantastic Fiction and was dazzled by all the amazingly colourful cover art, although that for the 'Southern Ghost Hunter Mystery Series', is by far and away the best!

    https://www.fantasticfiction.com/f/angie-fox/

    Happy Reading and thanks for sharing :)

    Yvonne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading the series, but each one usually has enough information to read as a standalone. Glad you liked the cover art and thanks for the link.

      Delete
  3. I love the sound of this one. The cover and the title are great. I'd read it just because of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo... this one sounds like fun! Thank you for sharing, Laura:)

    ReplyDelete