Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Teaser Tuesday: The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Purplebooker.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Bottom line, not only am I not a liar, I'm not even an exaggerator. If anything, I like to dial things down a bit so everything doesn't come off as a drag queen line dance at Mardi Gras. (p. 50)

The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher was published November 22nd, 2016 by Blue Rider Press.

Would you keep reading? What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments. Are you enjoying your book? Let us know! Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. But I like drag queen line dances. ;)

    Mine: http://www.aliceaudrey.com/?p=16232

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's some image, isn't it? And you have an interesting teaser too. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. I recall hearing a lot of good things about this book when it was first published - are you enjoying it, Laura?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am enjoying it. I'm finding it interesting.

      Delete
  3. I loved this book, as I have all of Carrie's work. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything else by her yet, but I probably will after this. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  4. Heehee! Nice!

    Thanks for visiting my Teaser post earlier today!

    ReplyDelete