Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Teaser Tuesday: The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Purplebooker.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

How lost do you have to be to let the devil lead you home? This lost, I decide. Precisely this lost. (p. 5)

The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton was published May 7th, 2019 by Sourcebooks Landmark.

Would you keep reading? What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments. Are you enjoying your book? Let us know! Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! That's a new to me one.

    Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    Those are definitely some intriguing teaser lines and I quite like the simplicity of the cover art too!

    I checked this one out at Goodreads and have to say that the premise really had me hooked. The ratings and reviews about it are quite positive on the whole, although I am struggling to work out why it is called the 7 deaths on one side of the Atlantic and 7 and a half deaths on the other. Are we really that different?? :)

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy your reading this week :)

    Yvonne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been noticing this one for a long while, so now I must read it. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete