Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Teaser Tuesday: The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Purplebooker.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Now each evening I'd walk by on my way to the guest cottage and catch sight of something that made me look twice - a blur of movement. Thinking for an awful, beautiful moment: Sadie. But the only thing I ever saw in the darkened windows was my distorted reflection watching back. My own personal haunting. (p.18 on my Kindle)

The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda was published June 18th, 2019 by Corvus.

Would you keep reading? What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments. Are you enjoying your book? Let us know! Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I would keep reading. I've seen this book around and it has my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    I have very eclectic reading tastes, however if I had to choose my favourite genre, a good psychological thriller would always get my vote!

    Megan is a new to me author, however having checked out all of her books, she is definitely heading for my own list of authors I need to read.

    A great choice of extract to share, really hooked me in!

    Stay Safe :)

    Yvonne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Now I am really curious. I'm waiting to get this one from my library app.

    ReplyDelete