Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Can't Wait Wednesday/Waiting on Wednesday #350: Last Strand by Jennifer Estep

 


Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event that had been hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine where we spotlighted upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. I'm now linking up with "Can't-Wait Wednesday" hosted over at Wishful Endings.

Every bloody thread has been leading to this . . .

I’ve battled a lot of bad guys in my time, both as Gin Blanco and as the notorious assassin the Spider. But I’ve never faced off against anyone quite as powerful and deadly as the dastardly leader of the Circle secret society.

Just when I finally have a lead on how I can defeat the evil group once and for all, new information comes to light that throws me for a loop. Suddenly, everyone and everything I love is in imminent peril of being destroyed, and I’m racing against the clock to figure out a way to save my friends.

The stakes couldn’t be higher, and the danger has never been greater. Somehow, I need to weave one last strand in my web of death—and kill my enemies before they kill me . . .

Last Strand by Jennifer Estep is expected out March 16th, 2021. It's available for pre-order on Amazon now.

Why am I waiting on this book? I like the series. This is the nineteenth book in the Elemental Assassin series. Jennifer Estep says it will be the last full length book for a while in this series. She is planning some novellas from different characters' points of view. And she has some other projects in the works. I like the characters in the series and am really looking forward to seeing what happens to them in this book.

What book are you waiting on this week? Share it or a link in the comments so we can check it out and maybe add it to our TBR lists. Thanks for coming by and Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I'm always sad to hear when a longstanding series ends, but at the same time a little happy because it means now I can read it and catch up eventually. :-) I've long wanted to try this series and look forward to diving in one day. I hope you enjoy The Last Strand when you read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I've been wanting to start the Invisible Library series that you featured. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Oooh! This sounds like an interesting read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have2 good picks for your WoW. Hope you enjoy them both! Bright Shining World in particular intrigues me.

      Delete
  3. That's a long running series. Hope it ends awesomely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you enjoy both of the books in your Can't Wait Wednesday.

      Delete