Tuesday, May 21, 2024

What I'm reading May 21, 2024

 


I am currently reading three books.
Thirst by Marina Yuszczuk is on my Kindle. I'm about half way through it. 
A Sweet Sting of Salt by Rosie Sutherland is on my tablet. I'm about 25% through it.
Oye by Melissa Mogollon is on the Kindle app on my phone. I'm about 10% through it.

All three books are good. 

Thirst  is starting to pick up a little now, so I may spend more time reading it than the others. I'm happy I want to know what is going to happen with this vampire.

A Sweet Sting of Salt is a selkie tale. I'm wondering when the main character, who is a midwife, will figure it out and what the consequences will be.

I'm not yet far enough into Oye to say yet. But it's an interesting format, sort of like overhearing a telephone conversation.

What are you reading this week? I hope you are enjoying it. Let us know in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment