Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: Quick and the Dead by Susan Moody


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Ending the call, I had to ask myself how I would have reacted if one of my former colleagues had behaved as I had just done, giving false ID. No getting away from it, I would have been livid. But until I found Helena, this was personal.
~ 14% through on my Kindle, Amanda Quick thinking about a phone call she had just made pretending to still be an officer of the law

What's your teaser this week? Please share it or a link in the comments so we can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment