Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: The Lie by C.L. Taylor


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Published June 7th 2016
by Sourcebooks Landmark
I unfold the piece of paper in my hands and read it again. There's a single sentence, written in the center of the page in blue ink:
I know your name's not really Jane Hughes.
From The Lie by C.L. Taylor
1% on my Kindle

It's a good book, twists and turns, a thriller. It alternates between the present and what happened to the woman and her friends 5 years earlier. I've been enjoying it. I find I want to read it fast and find out what happens next.
What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments so we can check it out and possibly add it to our TBR lists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment