Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Teaser Tuesday: Foundryside by Robert Jackson Bennett


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Purplebooker.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

She kept laughing. "You know, I almost believe you, you and your holy-crusade talk. But if you really are as noble and honest as you sound, Captain Dandolo, you won't live long. If there's one thing this city can't tolerate, it's honesty." 31% on my Kindle. 

Foundryside by Robert Jackson Bennett was published August 21st, 2018 by Crown. It's the first book in the Founders series.

Would you keep reading? What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments. Are you enjoying your book? Let us know! Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I've been curious about this book for a while. I'm adding it to my wishlist. This week I have a science fiction/alternate history story - Her Majesty's American by Steve White. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh like the teaser - and gorgeous cover!
    My Teaser: https://whenitdoes.blogspot.com/2018/08/teaser-tuesday-here-be-dragons.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover and interesting excerpt. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete