Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday/Waiting on Wednesday #417: Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo

 


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that had been hosted by Jill over at 
Breaking the Spine where we spotlighted upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. I'm now linking up with Can't Wait Wednesday hosted over at Wishful Endings.


From the publisher:

Alex Stern returns in another tale of murder and dark magic set among the Ivy League elite

Galaxy "Alex" Stern is determined to break Darlington out of hell—even if it costs her a future at Lethe and at Yale. But Alex is playing with forces far beyond her control, and when faculty members begin to die off, she knows these aren't just accidents. Something deadly is at work in New Haven, and if Alex is going to survive, she'll have to reckon with the monsters of her past and a darkness built into the university's very walls.

Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo is expected out January 10th, 2023 from Flatiron Books.

Why am I waiting on this book?  I read the first book in the series, Ninth House, and enjoyed it. I want to know what happens next for Alex Stern. I want to know if she will be able to rescue Darlington. And I enjoy the university setting.

What book are you waiting on this week? Share it or a link in the comments so we can check it out and maybe add it to our TBR lists. Thanks for coming by and Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! A Leigh Bardugo book! So excited for this one! Great pick!

    Here’s my Waiting on Wednesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read Ninth House? Your picks sound good too. Hope you enjoy them both!

      Delete
  2. You've got a long wait. Of course, I have some that I am waiting for that long as well, so I get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't even sure that she was going to write the follow up, so I was thrilled to find out about it. Your pick this week looks really good. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete