Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Can't Wait Wednesday/Waiting on Wednesday #482: Killing Me Softly by Julie Mulhern

 

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that had been hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine where we spotlighted upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. I'm now linking up with Can't Wait Wednesday hosted over at Wishful Endings.


From the publisher: Ellison Russell Jones’ best friend Libba has a questionable track record when it comes to men. But finally—finally—she’s selected a good one.

Charlie Ardmore hales from a fine family, plays a mean game of golf, and is a cardiologist.

Even Mothers approves.

But when Charlie’s patients start dying, the whispers begin. Is Charlie a killer?

Could Harrington Walford, Ellison’s beloved father and one of Charlie’s patients, be the next to die?

Can Ellison stop a killer in time?


Killing Me Softly by Julie Mulhern will be available December 26th, 2023. It can be preordered at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Apple Books.


Why am I waiting on this book? This is part of Julie Mulhern's Country Club Murder series. I've really enjoyed the others in the series. They are humorous cozies set in the 1970s. I'd recommend them to anyone who enjoys their mysteries with a side of humor.


What book are you waiting on this week? Share it or a link in the comments so we can check it out and maybe add it to our TBR lists. Thanks for coming by and Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I love humor in books and I see a dog! Is there a dog in the books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellison has a dog, a weimaraner named Max. He drives her crazy on a regular basis, but he is well loved.

      Delete
  2. On your recommendation, I read the first book in this series last year and thoroughly enjoyed it! I need to tuck into the second one - thank you for reminding me:)).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! The rest of the series is good as well.

      Delete
  3. I've only read the first book in this series and I loved it so much. I really need to get to the second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun series to read. Hope you continue to enjoy it!

      Delete